HR Administrator - Watford - £27,000 plus benefits
Please only apply if you are a highly organised strong HR Administrator with previous experience.....
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a permanent HR Administrator to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for HR where where you will be involved with supporting the team with HR, Recruitment and Learning & Development tasks
You will be involved with:-
- Administration of the recruitment process, starters and leavers, training, performance management and induction processes
- Prepare monthly hr audits, reports and statistics
- HR Support to the HR team
- Maintenance and accurate upkeep of all HR records
- Collating and processing of monthly payroll
- HR Benefits
- Assist with various HR Projects
- Ensure knowledge of current HR legislation and updates
You will need the following:-
- Proven HR administrative experience working in a HR environment
- High attention to detail.
- Able to problem solve numerical queries
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level
In return you get the opportunity to progress
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.