People Solutions Lead
The People Solutions Lead is located at our Bolton Head Office. This is a 9 – 12 months fixed term contract or day rate opportunity.
Are you an experienced HR professional with experience of setting up people services/solutions? We have a great team at our Head Office in Bolton looking for you to support the development of HR administration and advisory support service for our people.
We are implementing SAP Success Factors to enhance the effectiveness of the people function and provide the best possible experience for our people. This forms part of a broader HR Transformation, enabled by technology. We are looking for someone with cloud based HRIS expertise, ideally SAP Success Factors, who can start as soon as possible. The role is to support the organisation and delivery of people solutions support within the business.
We are proud to be the winner of the HR Team of the year 2017 and winner of the HR Distinction awards 2019 for Talent Acquisition. Join us and be proud to be part of our family’s continued success.
As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Best Big Companies’ to work for, for 3 consecutive years.
Working with the broader project team, you will use your experience to support the technology set up and roll out of Employee Central, be the lead on the development of the onboarding module and support technology requirements. Bringing strong process excellence, you will guide the design of new ways of working, appropriate governance, measures, and SLA’s.
- Previous experience in setting up a professional HR/People services solution
- Experience of cloud based HRIS/technology. SAP Success Factors desirable but any major HR system experience.
- Expertise around Core HR modules, ideally including Employee Central and Onboarding.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to interpret the requirements of diverse populations including HR, Leaders/Managers, and employees
- Excellent process mindset, able to devise appropriate governance and service levels.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer focus and experience at the heart of everything you do
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth. Based on a fixed term employment contract or a competitive day rate (pro rata).
- Competitive base salary
- Car or car allowance
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll start you on 5 weeks holiday
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life assurance
- Discount vouchers and products, you’ll love
- Benefits for you and the family for example; Gym membership, Ride to work