As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top Best Big Companies’ to work for over a number of years.
Family and values are what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
You will play a huge part in advising, coaching and guiding managers regarding consistent and appropriate application of HR policies and procedures such as disciplinary, grievance, resourcing, performance and attendance.
You will have the confidence to educate and support line managers to ensure implementation of the performance cycle – performance reviews, PDP, talent management and succession planning.
In establishing effective business partnering relationships you will continuously review all department processes, systems and ways of working to establish areas for improvement and new ways of working with the aim of driving increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- An expert in HR with a passion for people engagement
- An understanding of FMCG, Manufacturing or Distribution
- Experience of working in a Unionised environment and an expert in employee relations
- Motivated by values aligned to ours, driven to make a difference
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in being out on site with shop floor visibility, building effective working relationships with our family members, site management teams and the wider HR community
- Management of disciplinary through to dismissal along with the ability to handle complex grievance issues
- The ability to influence, coach and mentor line managers and employees
- Continued professional development with an eye for developing and encouraging talent across the site
- Excellent organisational skills
- Living our culture and values, the writing is on the wall, this is Warburtons! We believe in “The Warburton’s Way”
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, bike to work scheme
- On site occupational health (nurse and physio)