Talent Manager (Early Careers)
Your new company
Our client prominent Financial Services located in South London are on the search for an experienced Talent Development specialist to join their Talent team on a permanent basis starting ASAP in this newly created role.
Your new role
You will be responsible for Developing & leading the implementation of the firm's early career strategy to attract, identify and develop a diverse pipeline of talented individuals in line with the firm's business strategy & future capability that helps propel and sustain the company's performance. You will build and implement an integrated early careers strategy focused on attracting, identifying and developing junior talent through entry level, apprenticeships and graduate programmes to build talent pipelines and develop skills, capabilities and values required for both now and the future.
You will work alongside the business to support career development conversations with the early career talent raising their profile and supporting them through key transition points, e.g graduate rotations, end of programme etc. You will also identify how the performance and development framework can be leveraged to support development of the firm's early career talent and conduct regular external research to identify best practise, emerging innovations & new ideas in the field of early career talent management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a Talent Management role working in a large matrix organisation will be a must
- Proven experience in development of an early careers framework
- In depth knowledge of talent identification practices, talent management and capability building
- Strong knowledge of early career management best practice and industry tends
- Able to think broadly and strategically whilst also delivering tangible outcomes to the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and able to interact with other functions/business areas
- Resilience, maturity and professionalism in managing sensitive and high-profile issues
- Achieved relevant HR and/or Talent Management qualification (CIPD, CMI)
- Good coaching skills; knowledge of D&I practices & strategic workforce planning techniques
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package you will have the opportunity to drive the early careers framework for an exceptional brand who recognise and support a work live balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.