Early Career Talent Manager
Early Career Talent Manager, Professional Services, London, £65,000
A prestigious insurance organisation is looking for an Early Career Talent Manager to join the London office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Talent and partner with internal and external stakeholders.
The organisation has operations across the country and is looking at developing its talent further. The Early Career Talent Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of an early career strategy.
- Identify the needs of the business and develop a talent strategy with a focus on attracting junior talent;
- Work together with the business to identify future key skills;
- Develop strategies to sustain and develop the talent pipeline;
- Develop a program of talent measurement;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- Coach and mentor junior talent;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- In-depth knowledge of early careers talent identification and management;
- Experience in liaising and managing senior stakeholders;
- Knowledge of D&I practices;
- Relevant HR qualifications (CIPD)
If the role is of interest, please email me at email@example.com