Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand
*Global Head of TA & Employer Branding*
**Europe (any country besides the UK)**
I'm working on a Global Head of TA & Employer Brand role for a top business.
The Head of Global Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding will be a key role in the function, driving forward the business global employer brand, global employee value proposition and recruitment. The role will report to the Global Talent Director and the role will work closely with the regional talent leaders, as well as functional international leaders of the business
- Responsible for the recruitment process and delivery of all global roles.
- Deliver the project to establish and develop global supplier relationships in relation to resourcing, which can be leveraged in relation to recruitment requirements across multiple regions and for global roles
- Manage the online careers section and global intranet careers section; together with external global online job board accounts.
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve the candidate experience; - Share resources best practices and insights including systems and tools.
- Enhance, build and evolve global employer brand and employee value proposition; (tools to deliver global talent transformation including employer brand analysis
- Work with regional recruitment teams to manage the employer and employee reputation and ensure the use of the right technology platforms, with the right content to reinforce employer brand online.
- Deliver the program to build the global resourcing strategies around EVP and brand in conjunction with the Talent Leadership team and regional resourcing teams;
- Proactively seek and promote opportunities to enhance the companies reputation as an employer of choice;
- 5+ years of global recruitment experience for Global Director level roles including the USA, Asia, Australia, Africa, Canada, LATAM and EMEA
- 5+ years of demonstrable progressive experience in the areas of global employer brand, employee value proposition including strategy for big organizations
- Knowledge and experience of the recruitment systems, social media, tools and related technology systems, products and services
- Proven project management skills and experience of influencing and engaging stakeholders, including building and managing relationships within a diverse global firm; - Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting demands
- Commercial awareness and results driven.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you please feel free to reach to:
Alejandro Agustin Cano
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203031 2468 (Option 1)