Event Resourcing Administrator
Our client is looking for an Event Resourcing Administrator to join their busy Events team based close to Gloucester, on a permanent basis.
Our client operates within the hospitality and catering industry, based close to Gloucester, and the role will focus around the busy events team, working partly on site at events.
The role of the Event Resourcing Administrator based close to Gloucester, will include but will not be limited to:
- Responding to all queries and questions
- Assist with recruiting temporary workers
- Maintain and record the hours worked for the teams
- Collate annual leave, absence etc.
- Maintaining the database
- Collate timesheets for temporary workers
- Maintain reports and provide information to various teams
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
The chosen Event Resourcing Administrator will display the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
A permanent role in a fun, busy and demanding environment. Good benefits and great team!