HR Business Partner
One of the world's leading and largest commercial real estate and investment firms are recruiting for an experience HR Business Partner to help provide a full HR support to business areas. Working as part of a larger HR team you will have responsibility for part of the London client group (250) approximately.
The ideal candidate will come from either a Property, Professional (Large legal or top Accountancy) or large FS background.
Key responsibilities will included:
- Development of change management strategies
- Supporting the Head of Business Partnering on the people agenda
- Driving high performance
- Take ownership of all employee relations cases
- Work with Recruitment & Talent Leads
- Run and lead annual reward process
- Work in partnership with the payroll team
- Change Management
- Talent and Learning
- People Management
The ideal candidate will come from a Real Estate/Financial/Professional Services background, and used to working within a large complex and extremely fast paced environment where change is a constant.
Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and strong proven business partnering capability
Proven track record of leading and managing change programmes