Language Speaking Global Resourcing Associate, 12m FTC
I have a new vacancy within the global resourcing team of an a major player operating in the oil and gas space, looking for somebody between 6 - 18 months of internal recruitment experience, or the same level or HR experience now looking to move into the internal recruitment space. This role is language speaking, ideally French, Italian, Dutch, German, Spanish, Arabic or Mandarin, but other European languages will be considered.
Purpose of the role is to provide support to international and home national resourcing activities, however responsibilities will vary depending on your level of experience. Some examples of responsibilities include:
- Advertising all company vacancies on the appropriate online channels
- Arrange interviews for international and home national candidates, liaising with candidates and managers
- Conduct pre-hire reference lists checks for international new hires
- Source candidates from online databases, conduct screening in line with job requirements and collect all
- required documents (e.g. passport etc), with guidance of Global Resourcing Team colleagues
- Carry out attitudinal interviews of selected candidates, with guidance of Global Resourcing Team colleagues
- Complete administration based tasks related to Global Resourcing projects
You will be working alongside a diverse, hardworking and extremely kind and supportive team in offices based in Victoria.
The team are looking for one last person to support them through a period of sustained growth. The right candidate must speak one of the above languages, and be passionate about the oil and gas industry. You will also have some manor of existing recruitment experience, such as agency recruitment, internships, or a short period of internal recruitment
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.