Ashley Kate are currently working with a leading professional services provider in their search for a HR Advisor.
About the role
- This role will be responsible for all generalist operational HR matters as well as working on a number of strategic projects
- Support, develop and manage their most valuable asset - their employees
- Providing first class HR advice and guidance to partners, managers and employees
- Take ownerships of recruitment and onboarding activities
- Identify any trends with recruitment and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure policies and procedures are update an relevant.
- Provide guide and advice to managers in identifying and managing performance issues.
- Support the companies L&D strategy by identify and requirements and liasin with the L&D team
You will be an established HR professional working in a similar role within a legal or small professional services/LLP/FS firm. A minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience is required and in addition you should ideally have/be:.
- Proven experience of managing the recruitment process
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with partners and other key stakeholders in a law firm.
- Proactive in approach.
- Able to provide advice which is both pragmatic and commercial.
- Professional, personable and approachable but firm.
For more details about this role, please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.