Michael Page HR is working with a global business who have a key site in Kent, to recruit an HR Administrator who will provide generalist HR support to several sites in the UK and overseas. This is a varied, stand alone position working as part of a wider Group HR function.
Our client is a multi-national business with a reputation for quality products and a strong people focus. They have recently set up an operation in Kent and are looking for an outstanding HR Administrator to join their team.
As HR Administrator you will provide be responsible for the delivery of an effective HR service to staff in the UK and in several key sites across Europe. You will work closely with Managers to ensure policies are implemented and updated as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Employee Relations - first point of contact for all ER related queries, advise on company policy and procedure and engage with managers to try and resolve issues before escalation.
- Recruitment - management of all internal and external recruitment from end to end
- HR Administration - processing new starters, leavers and changes to contracts
- Training and development
- Performance management - co-ordinate all activities; year-end and mid-year reviews and continuous feedback
- Payroll - first point of contact for all queries, ensure that the correct information is passed to payroll providers
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys managing the Administration of an HR function but wants to feel that they can add value and work closely with the business.
You will have a generalist HR background and will have experience of managing HR administration. You will be comfortable in a stand alone role and will have a broad knowledge of employment law.
Please note that due to the stand alone nature of this role, previous exposure to HR Administration is required.
This is a growing business with the possibility for future development but the main focus of the role in the short term will be HR Administration.
Basic salary - £30,000 plus benefits