Payroll & Benefits Associate
**£35,000-40,000 Payroll and Benefits Associate**
Annapurna Recruitment are currently working with a large financial services institution and working as part of a small team to deliver a high quality payroll & benefits service within the HR Delivery Team.
- Experiencee of end-to-end payroll processing including manual calculations (PAYE, NI, SMP, SPP, Pensions, tax year end, RTI etc) in a corporate environment.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative and confidence to proactively look for solutions and identify areas where processes can be improved to enhance the stakeholder experience.
- CIPP qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of using CGI Epayfact
If you're interested in discussing the role in a more detail, please contact Leon on 02030312468 or email@example.com