Interim Internal Recruiter
Your new company
This is an interim role within an expanding hotel chain whilst they go through a period of internal change. The initial role will be a 6 month contract, either as an FTC or equivalent daily rate.
Your new role
- Support Line Managers at Central Support Office with candidate management
- Raise ATRs, Post Adverts on LinkedIn, sift CVs
- Collate job descriptions for adverts
- Call Candidates for initial conversation
- Check salary expectations, right to work etc
- Carry out phone screens if required
- Use LinkedIn to post adverts and communicate with candidates
- Use People Bank for sourcing/hire and onboarding
What you'll need to succeed
- Recruitment experience
- Highly personable, professional and able to represent the company as brand ambassador
- Confident speaking with candidates up to senior level about
- Functional roles and salaries
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Able to build rapport with line managers quickly and easily
- Highly self sufficient, able to prioritise work load and drive process forward (possibly with limited line manager engagement)
- Able to work on own initiative, sometimes with limited information
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.