HR Advisor-HR Asviser- Hertfordshire- North London - Human Resources
HR Advisor - St Albans - £26,000-28,000 - 6 months with a possibility to go permanent
Your new company
A well known Housing Charity that provides sheltered housing and care homes for elderly people and operates all over United Kingdom is looking for an HR Advisor to join their Human resources Advisory team in St. Albans. What is initially a 6 months contract could turn into a permanent role.
Your new role
You will manage HR Advice phone line and email query within a small team (continually increasing in volume). Manage an ever changing case load varying queries from absence through to disciplinary investigations etc. Facilitate training to care home managers and Business managers on ER matters. Provide support/assistance to the HR Admin team
What you'll need to succeed
- Good knowledge and previous experience of working in HR advising on various ER Cases
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge
- Experience in providing high quality professional HR Advice and guidance to managers
- Good with Microsoft office (especially excel)
- Ability to travel (especially in their region)
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.