In-House Recruiter - Hatfield - up to~£32,000 plus benefits
Are you an In-House Recruiter who is looking to join a well known commercial organisation at a time of growth?
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, your responsibilities will include:-
- Manage end to end recruitment
- Design and manage attraction activities aligned to internal resourcing plans
- Improve the quantity and quality of hires
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Emphasis on recruiting candidates of a high standard
- Provide tailored candidate shortlists
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience of working in recruiting, ideally in a In-House recruitment team but also those looking to move out of agency recruitment
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct souring techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of producing data led reports
- Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured environment
In return they offer a fab place to work and a very good benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.