Are you an HR Manager on top of your game and available for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract opportunity?
Working alongside the Centres of Excellence for Head Office, you will lead the HR team to deliver a first-class partnering experience for our head office and central functions. Whilst personally partnering with the senior leadership teams, in this 12-month FTC
Here at Head office, the team are dedicated to a business partnering approach and the HR Manager focuses on the strategic aspects of HR rather than the operational day to day procedures.
We are proud to be the winner of the HR Team of the year 2017 and winner of the HR Distinction awards 2019 for Talent Acquisition. Join us and be proud to be part of our family’s continued success.
As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
You will lead and be part of a small team consisting of an HR Officer, Assistant and Administrator. Instrumental in driving our lead for growth agenda including talent management, succession planning, engagement and leadership development activities whilst driving high performance and excellence.
The primary function of the role will be to support senior managers in our Finance, IT and Commercial teams, influencing, negotiating and building key, strong working relationships. In addition, you should be able to demonstrate your creativity and vision in the implementation of the HR strategy, leading with your own strong ideas, clear focus and credibility. You should be able to convert business strategy and needs to HR deliverables and deliver accordingly. This role is far more a proactive piece with a strong focus on influencing your stakeholder’s people plans.
- A proven business partner to senior stakeholders within Head Office or Corporate functions.
- A senior HR generalist ideally CIPD qualified
- You will have a proven track record of delivering and building on HR initiatives
- Extensive experience with people plans and using ‘not out of the box’ techniques
- You will have a strong depth of knowledge across the various specialist areas within HR and will be regarded as a trusted advisor by your senior colleagues on the leadership team.
- A great people manager able to support and mentor the HR team on the day to day HR aspects
- Proven experience in a fast-paced changing environment, such as FMCG or similar
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth.
- Family time is important to us and we know it will be to you, so you’ll start you on 5 weeks holiday
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life assurance
- Discount vouchers and products you’ll love
- Benefits for you and the family for example; Gym membership, Child care vouchers, Ride to work