A successful, established insurance group is looking for an HR generalist on a fixed term basis. They will consider full time and part time applications. You will play a key role, partnering with the business to understand their needs and delivering solutions across the whole employee lifecycle. This is a varied role within a fast paced environment.
- Acting as a specialist advisor and expert on all employee relation issues
- Assisting the Head of HR in driving HR process improvements
- Partnering with other members of the HR team to ensure a collaborative and consistent approach
- Delivering training on areas such as company policies, performance management and appraisal processes
- Driving engagement initiatives
- Providing data analysis and insights to support continuous improvement
- Mentor junior members of the HR team
Skills & Experience
- Must have gained the above HR generalist experience within a commercial environment
- Strong UK employment law knowledge, extensive experience leading a variety of different ER cases
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and achieve results
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs and having the mindset of continuous improvement.
- Must be a team player, happy to roll up your sleeves and help out where need be
- Solution orientated, able to work under your own initiative and think creatively