Interim Organisational Development Consultant
An exciting opportunity for an interim Organisational Development Consultant to support change and growth
Were seeking an experienced Organisational Development Specialist who will undertake an exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver culture change.
- The organisation is seeking to deliver an ambitious business strategy to grow, evolve their culture and to achieve international expansion.
- You will be working with the CEO and HRD to develop a HR/People strategy which aligns to the business plan incorporating organisational development, org design, culture, values. change.
- You will have experience and skills in organisational development, delivering culture programmes, and you know how to shape and engage others in culture change journeys. You've also got experience aligning OD and culture to wider operating model change, working effectively with other projects and teams.
We're looking for an OD consultant with skills/experience in some or all of this:
- In org design - ideally previously involved in org design work linked to strategic operating model changes - including model, structures, roles, capability analysis, accountabilities.
- In organisational development & culture - assessing culture, realising business change through culture, working with others to define target culture linked to strategic business objectives, and designing & delivering programmes of work to deliver the change.
- More specific stuff, interested in people who've been involved in - reviewing and designing organisational values, behaviours, leadership & management frameworks. Change management, implementing initiatives that drive performance. Working on complex people and culture change projects, defining outcomes, measuring progress, - strong project / programme management.
Other key parts of the role include: org design, capability assessment/design, L&D, leadership & management development, employee engagement, metrics/analysis.
This is an interim assignment for 3-6 months - PAYE only. to start ASAP
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.