A fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking HR professional who is keen to work for a likeminded forward thinking Top 40 accountancy Practice located in the heart of London's West End.
You will be part of a small but growing HR team, report to the Senior HR Manager, and will be responsible for a broad generalist remit including, recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations as well as being the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Building strong working relationships and being a trusted advisor who provides high quality and proactive guidance
- Manage the recruitment process, including the firms graduate recruitment
- Managing and leading employee relations cases such as; sickness absence/performance management/disciplinary and grievance
- Supporting the performance review process
- Carrying out exit interviews and conducting relevant analysis
- Compensation & Benefits
- Annual training and ensuring CPD compliance
- Manage flexible working requests
- Carry out exit interviews
- Develop HR policies and procedures
- Ad Hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, with experience of working within a professional serviced environment. Strong communications skills are essential to enable you to build relationships across the business. A good working knowledge of employment law and HR systems would also be required.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and some excellent benefits.