Associate Talent Advisor - Securities Division
Morgan McKinley is a recruiting for a Talent Advisor role to look at the Development, Succession Planning, Diversity and over all Talent pipeline.
The role will suit an individual who is proactive, with a background from a global business, who is a specialist at stake holder management. It is a 12 month contract paying up to £400 ltd per day.
- Helping to drive and execute all HR related services, including talent management, compensation, succession planning, promotions and performance reviews whilst supporting the division's diversity initiatives for the region.
- Partnering with functional HR teams such as Global Mobility, Recruiting and Compensation to help deliver a full HR service to internal clients.
- Working with the Reporting and Analytics team to deliver meaningful metrics, eg headcount, diversity, attrition
- Experience as a Senior Talent Specialist incorporating Talent, Succession, Workforce Planning, Diversity and Learning & Development skill sets.
- Ability to work operating both at a strategic and operational level to drive forward business lead talent agenda's in a commercially astute organisation
- Experience of working across multiple geographies in a multinational matrixed organisation.
- Shown experience working with senior executive level partners.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.