Junior HR Business Partner
This is a full-time role that requires a dynamic, proactive and personable individual to join the HR team to contribute to the successful delivery and implementation of all people related activities wit ha focus on Learning and Development.
A leading IT Cnsultancy based in the City of London.
- Experience of working in HR partnering role, building strong working relationships with employees and managers to deliver measurable benefits
- Experience in a broad range of HR roles including operational roles which require technical/functional expertise and HR roles which have had a strategic role in the business.
- a strong business and commercial approach and understanding of business needs
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high performance culture
- Strong knowledge to advise on employment legislation ensure compliance with employment law and support ER activities as required
Systems and process
- Knowledge in managing HR systems and providing accurate data for HR metrics, and logical analysis of trends to support business objectives and drive continuous improvement
- Experience of creating and developing key and innovative HR policies and procedures to be effective and support retention strategies
- Experience of supporting internal communication systems such as Sharepoint
Learning and development
- Knowledge of coordinating learning & development activities including the planning, implementation and administrative tasks required to effectively deliver and evaluate our programmes
- Experience of delivering training associated with HR activities such as legislative compliance and best practice, line manager development and workshops
- Experience of using a performance management system, monitoring results to ensure we effectively support talent planning, development and retention strategies at all levels
- Experience of supporting the implementation of development plans for employees
- Experience of coaching and influencing managers
Reward and recognition
- Support and promote our unique reward & recognition initiatives to ensure motivation and engagement within our teams
- Drive employee engagement and retention initiatives, encompassing effective culture and communication strategies, leadership, team development and workforce metrics
- Reviewing and developing reward and benefit solutions to improve employee engagement and support the attraction and retention of staff
- A genuine interest in helping the business to be successful and enriching our employee's experience
Other ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent technical HR Knowledge - CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence
- A positive approach that can instinctively build rapport
- Excellent planning, delivery and organisational skills with an innovative and agile approach
- A proven track record of providing proactive, supportive, creative and credible advice and guidance
- Extensive experience of generalist HR with a focus on learning and development.
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits