Regional HR Business Partner (Southern UK and Ireland)
A really exciting Regional HR Business Partner multisite role to be based in the South region and Ireland. The role will be a fully operational and business partnering position following a period of growth for the company. This role is fully autonomous, and candidates can manage their diary around a full time role as well as work from home.
My client are a multi-site, global medical services company.
- Operate across 10-15 sites in south east region and 4 sites in Ireland.
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle, such as recruitment to employee relations casework
- Coaching and upskilling managers at the sites
- Carry out adhoc strategic work such as implementing a centre of excellence, new systems, employee branding, and talent retention following from the recent internal changes
- You will have similar experience in a standalone, senior HR position with some blue collar experience
- You will have previous experience of managing the entire employee lifecycle, such as recruitment to employee relations casework
- You will be able to manage an operational remit as well as some business partnering strategic work alongside this
- You will have ideally worked in a fully autonomous role where you managed your own diary
- You will be very resilient and highly adaptable to change
- You will have strong influential skills to be able to manage relationships with SLT
- You will ideally have a CIPD qualification level 5 or over
It is essential to have worked in Ireland or with an Irish client base, and be proficient in Irish and UK employment law. Candidates will be discounted from the process if it is not clear on their CV that they have worked in this capacity.
- £45,000-£50,000 per annum
- Additional car allowance
- Competitive benefits