HR Operations Manager
Fyte HR are delighted to be working with this Aylesbury based organization to recruit an experienced HR Operations Manager who are offering a competitive salary of £43,000-£44,000 + benefits.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources and with 3 direct reports, you will work as a Business Partner proactively advising, supporting, influencing and challenging employees and managers across all levels, identifying gasps and proposing and implementing change. You will establish and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), lead on process orientation and contribute to the effective delivery of the People Strategy.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the Authority’s job evaluation process, acting as the internal specialist in job evaluation, pay and grading and the development of role profiles
- Managing and taking accountability for the effective utilisation of the existing iTrent people management system
- Acting as People and Organisational Development (P&OD) lead user for customer service desk software. Establish KPI’s and monitor and report on
- Promoting the benefits of the Customer Service Helpdesk across the service to ensure optimum utilisation by service users
- Producing management information reports and analysis
- Monitoring of key HR metrics, data analysis and interpretation to provide managers with information reports
- Managing and being responsible for the day to day task allocation, monitoring and guidance of the HR Operations team
- Ensuring the employee lifecycle, change management and benefits administration and system amendments
- Ensuring all recruitment administration, campaigns, advertising, assessments, interviews and contract generation are carried out correctly and in a timely manner
You must be CIPD Level 7, Job Evaluation and Psychometric testing qualified. You must have proven experience of transactional HR process implementation and management of a transactional/operations team. You must also have significant experience of using iTrent or another HR Information Management System.
Skills required include;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving
- Excellent planning and organisational
- Change management
- Budget Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
You must have team management experience with the ability to advise, supervise and develop staff.