HR Administrator, Financial Services, London, £28,000-£30,000
The prestigious bank with client typically from high-net-worth families is looking for a HR Administrator with background in recruitment administration to join their London office. This is a great opportunity for a professional looking to further develop and progress in a financial services organisation.
The successful professional will have the opportunity to work closely with the head of HR in order to deliver high-quality HR Service to all members of staff. Also, the HR Administrator will be responsible for the full employee life-cycle processes.
- Manage and maintain the HR System
- Administrate the on-boarding and Off-boarding processes (offer letters, background checks, exit interviews, etc.)
- Support the managers on various programs and processes;
- Collaborate and support the payroll team;
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in a Recruitmnt/HR Administrative role
- Experience in producing documentation and correspondence;
- Experience in using a HR system
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communications and note-taking skills;
- An education to degree level.
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to work at pace.
If the role is of interest, please email Georgiana at email@example.com