Training Officer required for Head Office in London
Our client, a successful national business are seeking an experienced Training Officer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a pivotal role within the business and you are joining them at a time of extremely positive change across the company. The essentials to the role are to deliver training to both internal and external customers, in line with company standards. This role will have some travel associated.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Managing classroom based training programmes to ensure that business needs and defined standards of training are achieved and maintained
- Providing functional support to associate trainers and other businesses to facilitate the most cost effective solution
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines set by, Awarding Bodies SIA, ISO in relation to training delivery, monitoring and recording
- Ensuring all training records are accurate and up to date
- Delivering training programmes in line with requirements of relevant company and regulatory guidelines, as well as training bodies
- Providing reports for Training Manager & Customers when required
- Writing and developing new training programmes as required
- Providing information and advice to other teams in relation to training capability in support sales and bids for new opportunities
- Liaising with external organisations, maximising selling opportunities where possible
- Maintaining up to date and accurate training records and keeping up to date with changes in the Private Security Sector
Essential to the role is 3 years experience of the PSI industry, as well as a SIA licence. A minimum of a Level 3 Training qualification as well as a Conflict Management is also crucial. Desirable to the role is Physical Intervention Instructor qualification.