Reward and Benefits Manager
- Must have strong Reward and Benefits experience
- Experience of performance related pay
- Management of a team
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Experience of iTrent is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to identify trends and pull reports analytically
About the role
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be responsible for the management of reward, benefits and reporting information for the charity both in the UK and internationally. You will be the reward and benefits specialist for the organisation with support from the HRIS Officer.
- Management of the HRIS Officer
- Lead of the development of the new reward and benefits process with the Head of Training and Head of HR
- Manage and implement the annual pay review process
- Take responsibility for the design, delivery and communication of ongoing schemes within the organisation
- Develop and lead the implementation of reward related policies and procedures and systems to support pay and recognition schemes
- Ensure market competitor analysis is carried out to attract and retain talent
- Conduct pay and benefits benchmarking for UK and international offices
- Define and implement a strategic approach to HR data analytics for HR, directors and managers
- Lead on any system enhancement to ensure the organisation maximises the capability of the HR system, working with the HR team to both help identify and implement these enhancements
For more details about this role, please contact Katie Barks or Amanda Underhill
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.