Customer Care Advisors - German Speaking
Full time & Part time Permanent Customer Service Advisor Positions available for successful organisation in Loughborough - German Speaking (contact centre) - Customer Care Advisors - German Speaking
My client, a very well established high end retail organization, are looking for German Speaking customer care advisors for their call centre in Loughborough.
You will be joining their busy and growing Customer Success Department. This is a successful organization who have a range of roles available and there are clear opportunities for career progression for the right people.
Duties - Customer Care Advisors - German Speaking
You will be required to provide information regarding products and services to customers in English and German. This is not a sales role, there will be a particular focus on managing relationships with customers by telephone, email, online review sites and social media.
The role is based in a fast-paced environment and requires a timely and accurate turnaround to customer queries as well as the processing of orders, exchanges and returns.
My client welcomes applications from candidates with a proven history of working in a customer facing environment, this could be direct retail experience as well as a call-centre based support.
Skills and experience required: - Customer Care Advisors - German Speaking
- Educated to GCSE grade C or above
- We are particularly keen to recruit bilingual candidates with fluent German and English verbal and written communication skills but this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills which mean you can represent the quality of our brands
- The ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers
- Good listening skills and the ability to determine relevant information from customer calls
- Experience in a customer facing environment is essential and even better if that was within the clothing industry
- Confident with numbers and a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ideally you will have experience of working in Zendesk or a similar CRM platform with email ticketing and chat
4 shift patterns available, 2 of which are part-time.
The Customer Success Department operates between the hours of 7.30am and 10.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Shifts - Full time:
7.30am - 4.30pm
2.30am - 10.30pm
Shifts - Part Time
9.30am - 2.30pm
4.30pm - 10.30pm
The shifts are NOT on a rota - you will choose which shift pattern suits you best only work those hours.
- 33 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Annual salary reviews
- Full training
- Competitive pay
- Generous contributary Pension
- Relocation at the end of 2019 to a brand-new warehouse
Salary will depend on experience but will range from £20,000 - £22,000 and is pro-rated for part-time roles.
This organisation are moving to to brand new, bespoke offices in January 2020 based 15mins from their current location - due to the locations of these premises it would be an advantage to have your own transport.
There is a two stage interview process involving translation of text and a face to face interview.
To apply for this position please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion about this position please call Lucy on 0121 230 9365.