HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate are partnering with a national organisation to resource for a HRBP to support their corporate services division. Reporting to the HR Director you'll based at their office in Central London however; you will be expected to travel to their other office outside of London when needed.
You will work with the Head of HR to drive forward the HR strategy, whilst providing a generalist HR service that meets the needs of the business. You will take responsibility for the operational management of the HR department whilst leading development across a number of key HR areas; this will include partnering with business managers to define change solutions.
You will support the Head of HR in the development and implementation of employment policies. This will involve analysing and identifying the impact and risk of business plans and goals whilst assisting with the development and delivery of training/coaching courses.
- Previous experience within a Head Office/Corporate environment within a fast paced commercial business.
- Experience of advising managers on employees issues and comfortable handling complex and difficult ER cases
- Experience of reviewing and developing HR policies and guidance notes
- Experience of corresponding and communicating with employees
- Proven experience at working within a constantly changing environment
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.