Senior HR Advisor
- Proven experience working as a Senior HR Advisor within professional services, ideally LLP
- Experience of managing VISA applications and global mobility is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and the experience to apply it practically in the workplace
- Must have an understanding of HR best practice and apply this to ER cases at all levels, end to end.
- Manage and lead a large client group.
- Experience of leading on change projects including restructures and redundancies
- Strong experience of coaching and supporting managers through HR issues within the client group
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task as different projects occur often
About the role
Our client, a Professional Services firm, are looking for an interim Senior HR Advisor to cover a maternity contract on a part time basis (30 hours a week over 5 days) You will act as a true partner to the firm providing support and advice on a range of HR issues including organisational change projects.
- Manage all complex ER cases within your client group and also support with other areas of the firm
- Ensure all relevant partners are kept up to date of sensitive ER cases.
- Support with salary reviews and appraisals for aligned client group
- Support with identifying employees ready for promotion/performance review
- Work closely with the L&D team
- Act as the main point of contact for the employees and clients within aligned client group and build strong relationships
- Work closely with the recruitment team and oversee the recruitment for the client group
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda Underhill
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.