Working within a fast paced Private Equity firm, the HR Manager P will work very closely with another strong HR Manager.
Tasked with taking ownership for reward, carry and co-investment processes, the HR Manager will also work as a generalist, working on everything from ER, recruitment, and payroll, to implementing new policies and procedures.
Private Equity Firm
The successful HR Manager will be tasked with -
- Work with the other HR Manager on recruitment across the business, monitoring budget spend
- Maintain employee records across all HR systems and records
- Providing accurate data in response to investor queries on a number of people metrics
- Create and collate documents for data rooms when required
- Assist with the submission of accurate payrolls
- Maintaining appropriate record for employees right to work
- Involvement in wider HR projects - e.g. HR systems implementation, etc.
- Working on Excel to manage compensation and benefits across the business
The successful HR Manager will be based by Tower Bridge (near City of London) at the head offices and possess:
- Proven track record as a strong and relied upon HR Generalist
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with HR databases
- Strong maths knowledge when it comes to HR data
- Confident communicator
- Private Equity background would be advantageous
- Resilient and taking a positive approach to problem solving
£60-70k + Benefits + Bonus