Marketing Manager - Channel
The role will suit someone who will thrive in a fast-moving environment, which comprises multiple demands and challenges but offers the opportunity to deliver considerable value to the business. An enthusiastic and positive attitude is critical to add energy and ideas to a an extremely talented team. The ability to operate accurately at pace is essential.
You will be highly intelligent, creative and tenacious with a strong drive and determination to deliver a strategic, innovative and client-focussed marketing programme to a demanding and diverse clientele, on time and on budget.
Along with a team approach, you will have the creative qualities to deliver best of breed marketing support and the discipline and process management skills to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard and in accordance with all applicable compliance regulations and company principles.
You will work closely with other parts of the Business Development team and the broader business to ensure a fully integrated approach is delivered to the business.
- Solid channel marketing experience preferably from asset management
- Writing and editing investment content
- Campaign management, including planning, implementation and reporting
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with proven experience of producing campaign and investment content, including website content, email, briefs, presentations and marketing collateral
- Strong understanding and knowledge of asset management and broader capital markets
- Thorough knowledge of institutional and wholesale asset management with a focus on the UK and Europe and, to a lesser degree, Asia and North America
- Thorough understanding of the drivers for institutional and wholesale sales and the ability to develop commercially appropriate marketing campaigns and collateral
- In-depth knowledge of the full marketing mix with a clear understanding of the evolving and inter-related digital landscape
- Creative and driven mind set with a willingness to challenge the status quo and promote innovation
- Excellent spoken and written English, additional European languages a plus
- Experience of working with websites, email distribution tools and other marketing management systems
- Able to project a positive image of the marketing team and display resilience, tenacity and high degree of professionalism
- Flexible, adaptable and 'can do' attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.