HR Business Partner
A UK and European facing HR Business Partner role responsible for 4 key business units.
Working for a global business leader.
This Groups's operations in Europe employ about 17,000 people in total. Taken together, these operations represent around 11% of the company's global net sales
The Europe division employs over 400 people in 10 countries across Europe, Africa and the Middle East and has 8 main business areas: Power systems, Security systems, Particle beam therapy systems, Power device, Industrial components and equipment, Industrial products, Digital media and consumer products
- Builds trusted, value-based relationships within the business
- Acts as a single point of contact for their client group
- Manages complex cross-functional HR Projects
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team to recruit key talents for their business
- Develops succession and talent mapping plans.
- Acts as a change catalyst, prepared to challenge the organisational structure and drive transformation.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the broader HR team to ensure objectives are met and that an excellent level of service is provided to all shared service customers
- Acts as the member of the client business Management Team
- As required, could be asked to take on responsibility for other major organisational projects related to M&A, reorganisation or legislative changes.
- Demonstrable success in previous roles requiring commercial, business and strategic understanding including building strong stakeholder relationships, managing change and delivering service excellence.
- Strong understanding of HR issues affecting the business and how these apply to specific organisational goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at senior levels of the organisation and influence stakeholders.
- Solutions focus and 'can do' attitude with a track record of delivery.
- Well-developed ability to work collaboratively as part of an effective leadership team.
- Experience in Project Management and Change Management
- Strong employment relations and UK labour law knowledge
Flexible benefits package.