HR Business Partner
HR BP, HR Business Partner, Business partner, Temporary, Hertfordshire, Hertford, Human resources
HR Business Partner - 3 months - Hertfordshire - £40,000 annual salary (pro-rata) - FULL or PART time
Your new company
A well established Charity based in Hertfordshire is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their Human Resources team for a 3 months assignment during this summer on a full time or part-time basis.
Your new role
Provide professional advice and hands on support ensuring the successful delivery of business critical, time critical, HR projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD Qualified
- Extensive Generalist HR experience
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Designed, led and successfully implemented end to end processes delivering restructure/service change.
- Developed/updated HR policies.
- Excellent IT skills, to include MS Office and interrogation/maintenance of HR information system software. Good knowledge of Excel; an ability to record and track project progress. Comfortable creating documents using Word.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.