HR GENERALIST / ADVISOR
A fast growth, entrepreneurial technology company are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their team.
The ideal candidate?
You have a passion for HR, a thirst to learn and be challenged further. You have some experience in HR in a tech or similar industry and have had some exposure to working with internal stakeholders on a
wide range of subjects from Talent Acquisition to Data Management, Payroll and People Development. You are a high achiever who wants to push themselves further. You are ideally CIPD qualified or working towards it.
- Providing generalist HR support and advice to employees & leaders w
- Handle all HR queries and escalation of matters where appropriate.
- Supporting senior HR colleagues and the business on key HR processes
- HR administration of letters, references and other business requirements.
- Coordinate staff events
- Managing the recruitment process
- Part qualified/working towards CIPD qualification
- Bachelor's degree (any subject, but preference for HR, business, etc)
- Experience in pure HR generalist role
- Need high attention to detail
For more information and a full job description please contact Kathryn on email@example.com