Workday Project Manager
A leading client in media and publishing are expanding their internal Workday team as part of a global upgrade / optimisation project. They are currently seeking a Project Manager with experience delivering Workday HCM. (Perm - £60-70k)
- 2-3 years experience project managing Workday HCM implementations for medium or large enterprise organisations with a Workday partner firm.
- Workday project management certified.
- Experience with at least two HCM functional areas: Core HCM, Benefits, Talent Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Compensation, Recruitment, or Absence Management.
- Excellent organisation, time management, business development and communication skills.
- Manage the implementation of multiple Workday projects.
- Demonstrate capability in the Workday HCM product suite.
- Strong personal communication
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with your team and have a strong passion to grow