*Urgent Requirement* Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known organisation based near Andover to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant on a permanent basis.
We seek an individual who is comfortable managing end to end recruitment campaigns (recruitment, selection and onboarding) with knowledge gained from working In-House, in an RPO or from an agency background.
Specific duties will include;
- Briefing hiring managers and assessing recruitment needs
- Writing job profiles and adverts
- Shortlisting, interviewing and running assessment centres
- Processing and negotiating offers and regrets
- Producing contracts, obtaining references and conducting DBS checks.
- Ensuring a smooth on-boarding process and candidate journey throughout
We require someone who is energetic and has a sense of humour (!) you will be willing to 'go the extra mile', be proactive, possess EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills and be confident communicating and advising at all levels of seniority. Experience using LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter and/or any other social media to advertise and source candidates would be a great help too…
If you feel you have the above experience and looking to make a move into a role that combines the above, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors