Morgan McKinley are looking to recruit an HR and Payroll Administrator for a business based in north Bristol.
Working in the HR shared service centre you will be focusing on administration of HR and payroll. This is an excellent role for someone who wants to gain experience in HR. Working in a great team and reporting to one of the best managers.
You will be responsible for administering end to end HR processes throughout the employment life-cycle, to include, but not limited to:
Processing HR and Payroll related transactions (inc. notification to appropriate stakeholders - IT, Payroll, Finance) within the agreed SLA delivery timescales:
- Challenging administrative processes (where appropriate) in order to implement more effective and creative solutions
- Issuing Contracts of employment, and all associated pre-boarding activities for new and existing employees.
- Working with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure all data received is right first time and within the agreed monthly deadlines
- Being the first point of contact for policy, process and contractual queries from the business.
- General administration duties to support the wider HR team
- Working closely with the wider HR teams and sites around the UK, to help build excellent relationships and get experience of our business on the ground.
- Administration of car fleet processes and documentation
Experience and Aptitude:
A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative role desirable
Customer service skills are essential.
Ability to work either as part of a team or individually, dependent on situation.
Previous experience of dealing with stakeholders, business partners and employees directly.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, professional, responsible, organised and methodical
Technical Skills / Ability
Microsoft Office including Excel and Word (especially mail merge functionality)
Previous experience of SAP HCM is advantageous
Salary of 21,000 per annum, parking on site. Please cal for more details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.