Interim HR Business Partner
A market leading global manufacturing business are looking to recruit a dynamic, commercially-minded HR Business Partner to cover several sites across the North with an office base location in Greater Manchester.
Reporting into a Head of HR, you will sit alongside a HRBP in the South region and work closely to support each other as and when needed across a headcount of circa 350 staff.
This is a highly diverse role requiring you to be motivated by variety and change. you will be operating in a senior operational capacity already and have incredibly well honed communication skills and stakeholder management skills, pitching you as a highly credible and confident expert within your field.
You will be well-versed in working with and influencing Trade Unions and have a strong portfolio of success in delivering change within unionised environments
- -Provide a strategic support to key management teams
- -Provide a proactive generalist HR service to designated sites, line management and employees encompassing: employee relations, communications, resourcing, people development, performance management and rewards
- -Consult with, and negotiate with, Trade Union representatives and officials
- -Manage the full range of employment lifecycle processes
- -Review and implement compensation and reward proposals
- -To support and implement performance management processes and practices
- -To support training and development initiatives
- -Previous experience in generalist HR role with strategic and operational input
- -A commercial mind set with an ability to influence
- -CIPD qualified or equivalent
- -Excellent knowledge of Employment Law
- -Excellent experience of consulting and of managing change in a unionised environment
If you love the adrenalin and buzz of the manufacturing sector and have the skills to offer our client, then please do get it touch today.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.