Group Reward Manager
A leading British-based international packaging business is looking for a Group Reward Manager to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team
A leading British-based international packaging business
The key purpose of this role is to lead the operational reward management activities which includes the annual compensation review and managing all reward aspects for joiners, promotions, leavers and restructuring.
The core remit of the Group Reward Manager role is operational reward management for the Groups 'top management' population (across Europe and the US). However, the role is also required to help educate and advise the Divisional and Regional HR Director's on applying and embedding the Group Reward principles, frameworks and governance in all reward decisions across their organisations.
Through this operational reward management, the Group Reward Manager will act as a champion for the Group Reward principles and frameworks and will support the implementation of the Group Reward strategy across the Group; to create and embed a high-performance culture which builds and maintains the Group's position as an employer of choice and supports the Group's strategic goals.
The Group Reward manager will also be required to coach and mentor the Group Reward Analyst on operational reward management.
Requirements for the Group Reward Manager:
- Experienced HR professional with solid Reward experience, either in a Senior Analyst role with international exposure or as a Reward Manager.
- Experienced in managing operational aspects of reward including annual pay review, short term incentives and long-term incentives
- Experienced in job evaluation methodology and reward recommendations (Mercer is preferable)
- Comfortable influencing and communicating with Senior Management
- Previous experience mentoring and coaching other members of the Reward team