One of the worlds most desirable law firms is looking for an HR Advisor to join the team on an initial 12 month FTC. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing HR support on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, to your designated client groups.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting on the development and implementation of the firms HR strategy
- Talent management / performance management and appraisals
- Managing and leading on core ER cases for your client group
- Supporting with the recruitment process - interviewing at first stage and upskilling managers
- Working in conjunction with the L&D ream
- Delivering on inductions
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience advising senior stakeholders on HR policies / procedures and ER matters, as well as someone who is credible, articulate and personable. This would suit someone with a background in financial or professional services and has an understanding of the legal industry.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.