Customer Operations Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a really exciting start up in the Automotive industry. Permanent position as a Customer Operations Manager to be based in Stansted. Strong face to face customer service experience required, as well as flexibility to work shift patterns and weekends. Potential to eventually grow and manage your own team.
Exciting start up business who have created this position due to successful growth in recent years. You will have the opportunity to launch their new division in Stansted and work closely with the COO.
As a Customer Operations Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- You will lead the customer support team ensuring a smooth and slick operation with a mixture of face to face, digital and telephony interaction with our customers
- You will work with the operations team to implement and manage systems and procedures to ensure the Pilot of this unique business model is successful, providing documentation and reporting at every stage that will form future business strategy.
- You will assist with training, development and ongoing support of 2 customer supports, working with the Head of Customer Operations to implement performance management systems that allow employees to develop.
- You will lead the way in terms of service, working with the customer support team training them to support our customers creating advocates who will promote the brand and its growth.
- You and the team will act as the main customer communication channel between our brand and the customer. You will take every opportunity to interact with customers providing feedback to help improve the customer journey.
- You will be the main point of contact for all customer complaints creating a reporting process complete with documentation with the support of the customer support team and Head of Customer Operations.
- You have customer insight in your DNA, with natural rapport building skills recognising varying situations to alter your approach and interact with customers from all backgrounds.
- You will be a people person with a proven track record of providing excellent customer service across multiple channels and interfaces, including Face-to-Face, phone, email and instant messaging / chat apps
- You will be impeccably organised, with a passion for improving process and procedure keeping a well maintained and functioning office, team and overall customer operational process.
- You will have experience managing a small team, with the ability to plan and coordinate staff rotas, personal development procedures and create a welcoming and rewarding environment
- You will have at least 3 years' experience in service-orientated operations and get a buzz from providing industry leading service
- You're a problem solver with the ability to think on your own two feet and create solutions to problems quickly, recognising support as and when required.
- You have a positive "can do" attitude turning negatives into positives, with the ability to motivate others in times of difficulty.
- Flexibility to work weekends is essential as well as shift patterns
A competitive salary, great career progression and benefits