Senior Strategic Relationship Manager - Audit
Senior Strategic Relationship Manager - Audit
Line of service: Internal Firm Services
Location: National, National UK
Grade: Senior Manager
Specialism: Internal Firm Services - Learning and Development
Industry: Human resources
Position type: Full Time
Job ID: 36272BR
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis and can be located in any one of our PwC offices nationally.
Reporting to the Strategic Relationship Leader for Audit (Audit SRL), the Strategic Relationship Senior Manager – Audit is responsible for the delivery of key strategic priorities for T&D in the Audit Line of Service (LoS), alongside the wider Audit Strategic Relationship team.
This will include identifying strategic priorities for T&D in Audit, driving forward relationships with key stakeholders in Audit (ARQ, AT and People teams), identifying opportunities for efficiencies and tech-enablement of T&D offerings, making T&D more accessible and intuitive, and working closely with the wider Talent & Development Team to design and implement learning solutions with a strong business focus.
The role Key aspects of this role will include: Operate as a business partner and engage with key business stakeholders across the LoS to obtain an understanding of the training needs
Shape the T&D agenda for Audit programmes and determine LoS specific learning and development interventions to support the wider Audit strategy, quality programme and compliance with regulation
Coordinate LoS requests in respect of Audit programmes, determining if a learning intervention is the appropriate solution to address a business requirement, prioritising within the existing portfolio
Analyse various strategic, operational and evaluation reporting at both curriculum and programme level
Discuss analysis with key stakeholders and appropriate parties within T&D to produce recommendations, an improvement plan and oversee any resulting activity
Support Audit SRL by driving delivery of strategic projects for T&D in Audit
Work with other T&D Teams to ensure that all planned Audit T&D activity is implemented and achieved
- Is technically strong in the field of Audit
- Keen interest in T&D / training and can demonstrate depth of knowledge in current methodologies
- Strong interest in technology advancements to enhance learning outcomes
- Operate with a global mind-set, demonstrating commercial acumen and an understanding of the firm’s business priorities and has demonstrated the ability to influence global solutions and deliverables to meet the needs of the UK practice
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Goal orientated - maintains focus on agreed objectives and deliverables
- Commercially orientated - keeps commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Ability to lead and develop self and others to provide a distinctive and sustainable T&D service to the firm
- Communicate confidently and effectively to all levels
- Assimilate complex data and information objectively to inform recommendations
- Proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels, particularly at the Partner level
- Effective budget/financial/resource management linked to firm's business priorities
- Ability to lead, inspire, develop and champion others to deliver consistently effective results
- Proven track record of driving organisational success through learning and development solutions, across a broad set of curricula/programmes
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Plan strategically and translate vision and strategy into clear, actionable objectives and deliverables
- Work professionally and collaboratively as part of the wider team to create value for the firm
- Demonstrate resilience and delivery under pressure
Not the role for you?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity