A leading Bureau based in London are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join and be a be part of a fantastic, creative team who are looking for candidates keen to take that next step in their career within a role offering ongoing support and development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Manage end to end payrolls for weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- Point of contact for any payroll queries
- Calculating payroll deductions
- Plan and manage activities to build a sustainable delivery for successful delivery of services.
- Good understanding of UK payroll legislation and the ability to incorporate changes into the business.
- Calculations of the salaries and handling all Statutory Payments & benefits including - SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), OSPP, SAP, Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Paternity Pay & leaves
- Manage clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong processing payroll knowledge (UK)
- Strong excel skills
- Be a team player who is able to work with a high level of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
Please apply as this is a great position in a growing organization company, they are also offering a competitive benefits package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.