Leadership and Management Specialist
Leadership Specialist, London, Consulting, up to £65,000
A global consultancy is looking for a Leadership & Management Specialist to join them. The professional services organisation is working with Global Fortune 100 businesses to support the built alignment and execution capability around strategic programmes.
The successful professional will have experience in a Leadership role within professional services and will have the opportunity to work with Global 100 and 500 organisations. The expert in Leadership content who will join the consultancy will have the opportunity to travel to various European locations.
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering Leadership programmes;
- Delivery experience in face-to-face training and virtual classrooms setting;
- Experience in professional services, ideally consultancy;
- Education to degree level;
- Strong communication skills across all levels;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a stakeholder centric approach;
- Develop high-quality leadership learning strategies;
- Deliver strategies in a creative and different manner (face-to-face/virtual classroom setting)
- Work closely with clients to support and advice through the processes;
- Travel on site (mostly in Europe)
- Liaise with leaders, conduct research and analysis to test programs to ensure the best outcome.