Available to start within 2 weeks and complete the 3 month contract
Able to coordinate from the start and is competent to work with minimal supervision
Strong experience in the following areas:
- Employment Relations 35%
- Learning & Development 35%
- Management information 20%
- General HR 10%
About the job
- Administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects, as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes.
- Assist with the development of new learning and development opportunities, keeping abreast of new approaches.
- Lead on the periodic reporting of learning and development activities and other HR management information
- Managing employee relation cases to ensuring that they meet best practice/employment legislation.
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda Underhill or Katie Barks on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.