Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Essex FTC until November 2019.
Your new company
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is required on a fixed term contract until November 2019, based in Essex. You will source top talent for roles across the UK and Europe, using a wide variety of methods. You will work closely with hiring managers and HR generalist to manage the recruitment process in a timely and cost effective way.
Your new role
- Work with the hiring managers and HR Generalists to develop a recruitment plan/strategy for each position that includes determining recruitment options, ensuring job descriptions are updated, clear, and accurately reflect the needs, timelines, follow up and who's involved in the process.
- Use a variety of sourcing options including: Internal job postings on company web site, recruitment databases such as Monster and social media to source passive candidates
- Job postings on a variety of sites
- Screen and interview internal and external applicants to fill job vacancies.
- Work with agencies and schools to develop relationships
- Research internet sites and analyse the best platforms for success of attraction
- Work with the appropriate internal and external partners to enhance and maintain web sites and other tools to connect with candidates and optimise the organisation's online presence to prospective candidates.
- Administration and reporting -maintain and update requisition report weekly, tracks recruitment costs, drug screens and background checks, offer letters, reject letters, etc. Supports other HR programs and processes as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
Experience as a Talent partner / recruitment Specialist is essential, ideally in a European role. You will have previous experience of working with an Applicant tracking system and ideally recruited high volume roles. As this is a contract position you will need to be available immediately or available at short notice. European languages / Bilingual candidates are preferred.
What you'll get in return
A contract position with a successful, well established global organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.