Vendor Recruiter (onsite within Financial Services)
A global financial services business based in the city are looking for a Vendor Recruiter to join the team on a 6 month basis.
You will be employed by a reputable RPO and operate on site at an established and high touch account. You will be responsible for managing temporary hiring (all levels and georgraphies) supported by the PSL, building excellent relationships with the business and suppliers as well as pipelining appropriate candidates. You will have excellent stakeholder management, be process driven and a methodical thinker.
- Release job requests received from the Client to an approved list of suppliers.
- Screen and assess suitability of CVs and forward CVs to Client in a timely manner.
- Manage receipt and forwarding of feedback between managers and suppliers.
- Manage interviews between manager and suppliers.
- Offer successful candidates when required and negotiate acceptable pay rates between manager & supplier.
- Manage supplier costs