Marketing Manager - Channel
Global Marketing Manager
8 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
My client, a leading UK investment manager ace actively looking to speak to experienced Investment Management Channel Marketing specialists regarding an 8 month FTC Maternity Cover Contract. You will be responsible for managing all marketing activities globally targeting Institutional and Wholesale clients, based in office in the City.
Global Marketing Manager's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Creative Idea Generation - working with the Senior Marketing Manager on the marketing strategy and ensuring smooth execution with clear ROI
- Marketing Content - contribute to new ideas for optimising content and ensuring literature is carefully managed for different channels. Working closely with the investment writing and compliance teams to repurpose and edit existing collateral for use in marketing literature, both on and off line.
- Event Management - managing the events calendar and budgets for certain geographies, working closely with the events team to ensure correct implementation of bespoke events and support at third party conferences and exhibitions.
- Campaign Management - develop, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, targeted at institutional and wholesale clients internationally
- Budget Management - managing the marketing team's campaign budget and ensuring marketing activities are cost-effective
- Relationship Management - work closely with external agencies and internal teams to achieve desired results
- Ad hoc support - as part of wider marketing team.
Global Marketing Manager's experience & knowledge:
- Previous channel marketing experience in an investment manager, with exposure to events, campaigns and content management.
- Previous exposure to working with intermediary and institutional clients is essential so as to hit the ground running and demonstrate a clear ability to target such clients effectively
- Dynamic, adaptable and receptive to change.
- Attentive to detail, highly organised with an ability to build good working relationships.
- Demonstrable interest in marketing, and an understanding of the FCA regulatory environment restrictions.
- Strong written & communication skills, with confidence in interacting with key stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£55,000 - £65,000 PA + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.