Senior HR Manager
Are you an experienced Senior HR Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have Hotel or Restaurant experience and enjoy a fast-paced HR environment? If so, this is a fantastic time to join our client in Chelsea.
This role would suit a HR generalist who can hit the ground running. You will be responsible for the HR operational and strategic people plan for c130 employees.
About the role
- End to end Employee Relations support
- Training & Development i.e. bite size training, workshops, coaching etc.
- Lead in reviewing, writing and adapting Policies and Procedures.
- Actively lead, oversee and manage the recruitment process, including interviewing, ensuring the HR documentation process is adhered to; developing solutions to address business needs
- Develop and coach Heads of Department and managers in the use of effective people management skills; providing practical guidance and support in employment related matters
- Lead the on boarding journey for employees including inductions and ongoing employee engagement.
- Support, coach and mentor a HR Coordinator
- Ensure good relationships are built with key stakeholders within the business along within external ones.
- Review and promote rewards and benefits.
- Oversee payroll
You must be flexible and have a positive approach to working in a 24/7 operation. Core hours will be Monday - Friday however you must be willing to amend these to suit the needs of the business.
- You will be currently working as a HR Manager
- Proven experience within the hospitality sector
- Current line management experience
- Able to handle a diverse workload with the ability to prioritise tasks, ensuring they are all completed efficiently and effectively; ability to work under pressure
- Have a positive attitude and strong influencing and leadership skills
- Good communication and people skills; appreciate everyone as an individual and be able to adapt your style to suit the individual(s)
- Committed to delivering a high level of service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations, be a good problem solver and generator of new ideas
For more information get in contact with Amanda or Katie Barks
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.