Mental Health Services Manager - London
OH Medical Recruitment is seeking a Mental Health Services Manager based in London. This role is to the lead the mental health services to achieve this vision including leading the team of onsite counsellors and MH clinicians & account managing the EAP service and all associated services.
Predominantly based in Empress House, West Brompton, London then from late Dec 2019, Gilmour House, Kennington, London.
- Recruiting, coaching, mentoring, appraising and motivating the on-site MH teams to deliver a professional and pro-active service.
- Ensuring good communication through the department through regular team meetings and other suitable practices to achieve an engagement score of over 50% or as otherwise agreed. This will include the collaboration as appropriate of MH leads.
- Leading all mental health associated projects to an effective implementation as determined by the client and project board.
- The services is as progressed as it could be with all products and services available on the market within the bounds of customer capability and sound clinical practice.
- Working in collaboration with the team, the contract has been retained at retender/renewal.
- Stakeholders’s perception is managed to ensure it is consistently positive to achieve at least 8//10 in any survey and client is happy to be a reference for new business undertaking all appropriate actions to achieve this.
- All systems and processes are as efficient and effective as possible to ensure a professional service.
- All KPI and SLA targets are met.
- All requirements of SEQOHS, brand standards and health & safety are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Occupational Health provider. Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.